On 8th March 2013, the General Assembly (GA) decided to introduce an annual membership fee to cover the costs arising from running our association and the upcoming activities. The General Assembly (on purpose) did not establish an fixed amount; this means that every member can decide on his/her own, how much he/she will contribute to our association. The default amount, as decided by the GA, is 40 CHF and there is no minimum.
You can decide on your own how much you want to contribute to ISOC-CH as your membership fee!
You can use bank transaction (wire transfer) or PayPal. However, to avoid the transaction fees, we prefer you to use bank transaction (for transactions within Switzerland).
|CHF 40 (default)||CHF 100||CHF 200||Any other amount|
|[paypal_button type=”paynow” amount=”40″ ]||[paypal_button type=”paynow” amount=”100″ ]||[paypal_button type=”paynow” amount=”200″ ]||[paypal_button type=”paynow”]|
- Name: Internet Society Switzerland Chapter
- Address: c/o Ucom.ch, Heinrich-Wolff-Str. 17, CH-8046 Zurich
- Account Number: 85-369797-8
- IBAN: CH40 0900 0000 8536 9797 8
Receiving Bank Information:
- Name: Swiss Post – PostFinance
- Address: Nordring 8, CH-3030 Bern
- BIC / SWIFT code: POFICHBEXXX