Annual General Assembly 2020
Wednesday, 26. February 2020
17:00 - 19:30
Marktgasse 67, 3003 Bern
The Annual General Assembly meeting of the Swiss chapter of Internet Society will take place on 26. February at Käfigturm in Bern from 17:00-19:00, followed by a reception.
The GA will pre preceded by a Policy Workshop and Discussions about the Swiss E-ID and data protection from 14:00 to 16:30. Please register separately.
- Welcome and election of vote counters (5′)
- Agenda Bashing (10′)
- Discussion of ISOCs sale of PIR moderated by Markus Kummer with: (45′)
- Hans Peter Dittler, Member of the Board of Trustees of the Internet Society
- Imai Jen-La Plante, ISOC Switzerland Chapter Vice-Chair
- Richard Hill, ISOC Switzerland Chapter
- Presentation & acceptance (or rejection) of reports (20′)
- Preceding GA 2019 (ISOC CH 2019 GA Minutes)
- Acceptance of the GA 2019 minutes
- Board Reports
- ISOC.ch Activity Report 2019
- Report of the PPAC
- Financial statement
- Oversight Committee
- Acceptance of the Financial Statement
- Release from obligations of Board members 10′
- Requests from members (10′)
- Elections (20′)
- Members of the Board
- Members of the Oversight Committee
- Presentation and acceptance of Budget 2020 (5′)
- AOB (5′)
This event is limited to members of the ISOC Switzerland Chapter, if you want to attend as a guest or want to join the ISOC Switzerland chapter, please let us know with your registration.
Registration for this event is closed.