The Annual General Assembly meeting of the Swiss chapter of Internet Society will take place on 21 March at Welle 7 in Bern from 17:00-19:00, followed by a reception. Please note that the General Assembly will be preceded by a half-day event (12.00-16.30) dedicated migration towards new and responsible IT as part of the Values of Internet Technologies workshop series.
Agenda (download PDF)
- Welcome and election of vote counters
- Agenda Bashing
- Presentation & acceptance (or rejection) of reports
- Release from obligations of Board members
- Proposal for modification of the Statutes
- Members of the Board
- Members of the Oversight Committee
- Presentation and acceptance of Budget 2018
The meeting minutes are available ISOC CH 2019 GA minutes
Registration for this event is closed.