Internet Society Switzerland Chapter Established
Geneva, 22 april 2012
The inaugural General Assembly of the ISOC Switzerland Chapter association took place on Sunday, April 22nd, at the ISOC premises in Geneva. The association has been formally established, and 21 people form the pool of founding members.
Out of the founding members, the following have be elected as members of the Board:
- Chairperson: Vincenzo Pallotta
- Vice-Chairperson for internal affairs: Bernie Hoeneisen
- Vice-Chairperson for external affairs: Federico Galati
- Treasurer: Roque Gagliano
- Secretary: Alexandre Delage
We are looking forward to the new challenges, interesting discussions, and great activities!